The festival season is upon us. Are you finding inspiration hard to come by when it comes to unique and gasp-inducing gifting options? We know this because we have been there too! Breaking out of the patterns of clichéd Diwali gifts, whether it is boxes of mithai, chocolate or dried fruits and nuts need not be hard.
Gifting a piece of artwork can be a very thoughtful gift and add a big dose of magic to the lives of those you love. As someone who loves art, you can be the person to introduce the wonder of art in their lives.
Here are 5 more reasons to become an envoy of art this Diwali
- Turn into an art ambassador for the people you love by gifting them miniature art prints. A great way to get people interested in art, these delicate pieces of art make for gifts that people cherish for a long time and what stories are made of.
- Having a gift you gave leaning on a bookshelf or by their bedside is a lovely reminder of your bond with your friend. Artworks, unlike gadgets or boxes of sweets, evoke emotions not just in the moment but forever. They are timeless!
- Trigger off an art revolution by gifting artworks as giveaways during your Diwali party. You will have your guests talking about it for months. What better way to be the host(ess) with the mostest?
- One of your options comes packaged in an exclusive box, with a gorgeous wooden easel. Choose from Artflute’s extensive curated collection of mini art prints— Miniature Desktop Art and you will be spoiled for choice with a range of artworks by some of the most talented artists of our time.
- Small can also be classy and memorable! Choose mini art prints that are elegant while also being affordable. With each reproduction
being a museum quality giclée print on high quality canvas, this becomes an easy task.
If you’re still wondering how artworks get received when they are gifted, here is what Malovika Sajjanshettar, an art enthusiast had to say,
“Because we’re all so unique, being yourself creates joy. What better way to express oneself other than gifting something that brings out the joy and embodies shades of life in all its vibrancy. The concept of Artflute is a platform where I found expression of my uniqueness.”
Meaningful and memorable because nothing is as special as art is, you can be the one to help your friend, family member or business associate make a statement with a piece of art. Not just that, you will also be sparking off a lifelong interest in art so it is the kind of gift that just keeps on giving.
So go ahead and make a statement with your gift this Diwali season and give a gift that lasts a lifetime. Brighten Diwali for the people who matter to you with the perfect gift!